Sunday, January 23, 2011

Live by Divine Design

Benefits from surrendering to God – Live by Divine Design
BENEFIT 1:           Him entering us. By surrendering we allow Him to enter into our kingdom, our mind, will and emotions – and take up residence there. Our lives will run over with faith hope and love.
BENEFIT 2.           Quiet confidence.  By surrendering completely to His will we will      experience the quiet confidence that comes from being a real part of God’s Kingdom.
BENEFIT 3.           True disciples.  We become true disciples. Jesus becomes more and more settled in us and our spiritual perspective grows, we become more willing to let Him do the internal renovations necessary to make us more like Him. We grow in our ability to become true disciples. Disciples say no to themselves and yes to God. We get to a place where it is easy to deny ourselves where it is easy to take up our cross and suffer if it is necessary.                                                                                                              BENEFIT 4.          Fully part of the Kingdom.  Surrender means to follow Jesus completely, to be used in the way He chooses and to be fully part of the Kingdom of God. We will not live on the edge anymore.                                                                                         BENEFIT 5.             A wonderful love relationship with God. The biggest benefit is a love relationship with the Most High resulting in total obedience.  We will love Him with all our heart. It will be a two way relationship. We talk, listen and hear the Lord. And then obey Him. .                                                                                                                    BENEFIT 6.              Inner joy and peace. This will result in an inner joy and peace that the people around you cannot understand. The spirit of joy and peace equips the children of God to serve each other and just be the kind of person God wants us to be.                                                                                                                    BENEFIT 7.                    I will have boldness. Some people are bold and are breaking people down with their boldness. Some people can disturb a meeting with their boldness, I want to be bold and build people up. I want to be BOLD for what I stand for – yes, I repeat a loving kind of boldness. In love everyone will know where I stand.                                 I WANT TO CONCLUDE WIH Ephesians 3:14-21 Filled with all the fullness of God.
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.Paul’s prayer for us is that we would be filled with all the fullness of God! Just let that sink in for a moment. God fills us up, and we give it out. That brings me to the last benefit that I would like to discuss here.                                                                                  Benefit 8.
       I will live a life glorifying Him.  I will follow His design for my life. A life filled with His love – my life glorifying Him. Christianity is all about glory! Bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth: Every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory…"(Isaiah 43:6,7).HE IS THE CREATOR AND I glorify Him with my life.I glorify Christ by making Him the supreme passion of my life. I glorify Him by loving Him with all my heart, by praising Him, by enjoying Him, and by living for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment