Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chemo

Yesterday I had Chemo again. . I first, at 7h00, went in for the blood testing and then was sent up to Chemo - first down on the line at 8h00. At 9h00 they informed me that my blood count results are back  back and that I may receive the Chemo therapy. They informed the dietician and I must wait for her. She came a bit late and spent a long time with me. First I received the diet for Leukopedia that I must follow strictly. No uncooked food. In sted of fruit I must buy muself Liquifruit en one 2ml box counts as 2 fruit. The only two fruits that I may eat is an orange with a very thick skin and a banana with not one single mark on it. And then two pages of not allowed. Back in the que. What happened to me being first in? Finally at 12h00 I was called in and out at 2h30. Gavin, Louise's husband camte to fetch me. I am feeling good at times and very tired at times. But all over not bad.
I am very sorry for Louise Three days before their holiday for a week to Cape Town she developed serious lung infection and bronchitus. She has really bunt the candle on both sides.
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment